We like to work in a stable and continuous way with our partners, because only by working together we can obtain real and profitable results. That is why we propose this model of partnerships where the collaborating entities can:
- Suggest objectives for the READ working groups, with the possibility of setting up a working group of its own if the organization determines so.
- Participate, develop and contribute on a stable basis in READ working groups.
- Participate with an active role in the National Design Meetings (ENAD) organized annually by READ.
1. Collaboration agreements with primary and secondary schools, foundations, design schools and entities related to design. These entities have a membership fee to READ that entitles them to participate in the ordinary annual meetings of READ -with a voice-, through a representative.
2. Design production companies -or companies related to design.
3. Partner companies in general.